Pistachios, hazelnuts, almond, peanuts....we’ve included all the favorites. This nutty selection is guaranteed to make the day of the nut lover in your life.
- Sjolinds is a family run, small batch chocolatier in MT Horeb, Wisconsin. They roast their own beans in order to yield the highest quality product.
- A gourmet twist on a nostalgic favorite and 100% delicious.
- Danny’s Nut Butter- NY Street Peanut Butter
- Started by Brooklyn native Danny Castaneda during the beginning of the pandemic, Danny’s mission is to make healthy/ artisanal foods accessible and relatable to communities of color
- Inspired by the aromatic roasted nuts found at NYC street cars, this combination of candied roasted peanuts and organic oils is great in smoothies, on toast or just by the spoonful
- Six of our Danielle tea cookies- chewy nuggets of cinnamon laced chocolate cookie studded with pistachios. They are delicious AND gluten free!
- Six of our Juliette Cookies- chocolate cinnamon ganache is sandwiched between two buttery, nutty hazelnut cookies
- Ziba is an artisanal nut and dried fruit company sourcing from traditional Afghan family farms. All products are grown without the use of chemical pesticides and cmall scale production means that the products grown pass down through generations as true heirloom crops. Ziba strives to create a tangible, positive impact for the women they employ and for their partner farmers. Their workforce is 100% Afghan, and 90% female. Their Gurbandi almonds are naturally grown in central Afghanistan and feature sweet flavor proles, a light color and a wide variety of shapes and sizes. They are also are higher in protein, Omega-3 fatty acids, folate and B2 vitamins than most almonds.
Our products are made in a facility that uses nuts, so we do not recommend that you order our products if you have a serious nut allergy.